From LETU Senate
NOTE: DRAFT UNTIL APPROVED BY ⅔ VOTE OF YAC
Article I - Structure
Section A - Postions
- YAC shall consist of Coordinators, who take on specific responsibilities within YAC as directed by the YAC President.
- The following tasks are to be delegated to Coordinators:
- Advertising and External Communications;
- Secretarial Duties and Notetaking;
- Event Documentation and Recordkeeping
Section B - Selection
- YAC Coordinators shall be selected from among IMPACT applicants expressing interest in YAC.
- Applicants shall be required to complete the IMPACT application and approval process as defined by Student Life.
- Personal interviews shall be conducted for all candidates.
- The current YAC President, YAC President-Elect, and Student Activities Coordinator are required to attend;
- Current members of YAC shall be invited, but not required to attend;
- Returning members seeking reselection are not required to reinterview;
- Input from all attendees of the interviews shall be considered.
- The final hiring decision for YAC Coordinators members rests with the YAC President-Elect and the Student Activities Coordinator.
Section C - YAC President
- The YAC President shall be the final authority with regard to YAC decisions, as defined by the Constitution, Constitutional Bylaws, and YAC Bylaws, except for as described below.
- The YAC President shall meet regularly with the Student Activities Coordinator.
Section D - Student Activities Coordinator
- The Student Activities Coordinator retains ultimate responsibility and authority for all matters regarding YAC, but shall delegate this authority to the YAC President whenever possible.
- The Student Activities Coordinator is a full-time member of Student Life and is not a member of IMPACT.
Article II - Finances
Section A - Compensation
- Compensation of the YAC President shall be determined by the Constitutional Bylaws.
- Compensation of YAC Coordinators shall total the following amount per semester:
- Compensation of YAC Coordinators shall be divided evenly among all qualifying members.
Article III - Meetings
Section A - Coordinator Meetings
- YAC Coordinators shall meet regularly as directed by the YAC President or Student Activities Coordinator.